Answering Your Questions About Waste & Recycling
• What do I need to do to start service or get a price quote?
It is as simple as contacting us.
Call (614) 445-9900, or contact us by email.
• Can I put my trash collection on hold while on vacation?
Yes, that is as simple as contacting us, and scheduling things.
• Will my service be delayed by holidays?
No. While the pick up day might be delayed a day or so, we continue to schedule regular service even through holiday periods.
• How can I rent a debris box or dumpster?
The best and most efficient way is to call and briefly discuss your needs, so you get the correct size dumpster. At that point we can schedule delivery. You can also tell us your needs on line and we can schedule delivery and rental costs by email.
Report A Problem >>
• How do I report a missed pickup?
A simple call to (614) 445-9900, or contact us by email and we’ll make the pickup right away.
• How to I report a damaged container?
It’s always best to take a photo of the damage and email it.
Capitol Waste & Recycling Services I 321 Dering Ave., Columbus, OH 43207 I (614) 445-9900 I (614) 445-9902 fax I Toll Free: 1-855-CAPWASTE (227-9278) I firstname.lastname@example.org